Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christmas gifts

Christmas is just around the corner, so what are you making this year?

I know I will get no responses so I will just have to waste a few days looking on pinterest and finding all those tutorials that I love to try.

Only about 1 out of 10 actually get finished but oh well, the process is where I attain my joy.

Well I also like the joy of giving (not always so good at receiving),
you know it seems like we have lost that joy of giving somewhere along the way,
I have always loved recieving a gift that was chosen for me, the time taken to find just the right thing, especially if it was handmade, hate the pricier gifts, would much rather have something remade out of something in the closet or cupboard.

Really not sure where I lost the joy of making things for people, and think I might try to find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment