Saturday, September 11, 2010

Imagine

Not sure how many of you keep up to date on the latest happenings, but Cricut has released a new machine. It is called the Imagine. It will be on HSN on the 14. It will cut and print all your diecuts. It retails for 499. of course I am sure you can find it cheaper.

My reason for posting this is I am ticked. I am ticked with all manufactures that think I can learn fully their items before they tempt me with a new and improved electronic.

Everyblog I look at to get ideas is featuring ideas on the imagine now, no more expression, no more baby bug, just the imagine. I have time to look and read and learn and they want me to learn the imagine. Nope going to keep looking for info for my big bug. Going to chalk my diecuts to give them the homey look, going to fully learn everything I can on this great machine.

And if any of you are tempted, keep it to yourself, I don't want to know.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the idea that now they will have cartridges for the imagine and they all have designs for printing your own pattern paper.
    I saw some of the imagine cartridges and I would like to have some but don't want to pay the price for a cartridge that I know I won't use the paper designs. I realize that the cartridges I do own, I will never use all the designs anyway, but I still have the ability to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I know. I have purchased MTC and it won't work with Imagine. I know as I see more it is going to tempt me and I don't want anymore stuff.

    ReplyDelete