Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Joycisms

I love most of the Philisms I hear either from the Doc or quotes as his sayings, Now I am adding Joycisms to my repertoire. LOL


"Never say anything about another person that you would not want said about you, and remember that “we reap what we sow.” –Joyce


I read and hear so often about mean girls. When will we no longer allow any of our acquaintances to be mean to others. Either to their face or behind their backs.
Finding fault, berating, complaining or just plain not understanding isn't an excuse. It just plain doesn't change the outcome. If you can't find a way to help just stay out of it. Put you energies into some other positive thing, stop wasting your life making yourself miserable.
All the talk in the world will not change a thing without action.
If we can't as adults stop the mean girls or stop being mean girls how in the world can we protect our daughters and granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment