Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I love color!

Today I was emptying the dishwasher and realized how much I love color.

For the last 40 years we have used Corelle dishes for our dinnerware. Both Bill and I came into our marriage with several place settings. White or mostly white.  Presents for the following couple years were additions to what we owned. We had a family of 9 and ended with a total of 40 place settings. As years have gone by we lost most of the bowls first. Yes Corelle does break, just not easily. In recent years even our plates were taking a toll. It was time to decide whether to add more Corelle or go a different route.

I have always loved the stoneware type dishes. And have always wanted the Fiestaware.
Well we started our collection of Fiestaware and now have  8 placesettings. Each placesetting is a different color.
Several pieces were in the dishwasher this drap rainy, icy morning.

Color made me smile. Thankful. Blessed.

What made your day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment