Friday, March 15, 2013

Simply amazing how quickly life takes over and I once again neglect this blog.
I know I will not post for the next few days so thought I would add a few thoughts from this week

I am reminded that God has a terrific sense of humor and does give us what we need, even if we don't know how badly we need it.
Also a reminder this week at how quickly our security can be taken from us and our lives redirected.

How people can influence our lives even if we have never met.

How generous my friends and family are.
How my sister is always there to listen to my fears, my vents, my joys.

The generosity of a good friend is going to allow me to welcome spring in warm weather with good friends.

My husbands love is allowing me to spend my birthday with my favorite artist.

Now after talking so many times about how our kids think they should celebrate their birthdays for a month, I think I will start celebrating this years birthday on St Pattys day, and finish it on my actual birthday in July.
And I just might do most of that either on the beach or having beach parties in Ohio.

My club page for next month was going to be a spring page, a ridiculously detailed page.
Not anymore, sorry it will be summer, beach, boardwalk, swimming, shelling, or some or all of those.
I love summer, I love the water, I love the beach, beach music.
Some always do fall, some school, some varied. So meet me at the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment