Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HELLO!

Hey guys, are you still here, is anyone still reading.
Just a heads up, I am really sick today, going to huddle up and take lots of medicine so hopefully I will be better for tomorrow and Sunday.

I am working on getting the pages finished for this month. I have the sketches and ideas, but have not finished making up the pages or figuring out how I want to make them special.

So of course I don't know what supplies you will need to bring. Hopefully I will proceed enough that I can tell you tomorrow what you need to bring.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon.....I hope you don't have the cough...it seems to hang on forever....Call when you feel better....I'm leaving tomorrow about 1 for Todd's. I'll check in later....Take Care.....Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sick.I do get on here almost everyday. Sorry I have not left a comment. I know you work hard to keep things going. I will try to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey somebody is here! Great I have been working onthe pages for Sunday. I still feel very rough, nose running, sore throat and cough. Going to see if I am still running a fever on whether I will make it club, hate to expose people. It is low if that makes a difference:)

    ReplyDelete