Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthdays!

We will get back to food, but today a break.

Birthdays! Who would have thought Who would have thought that we would turn in to our parents. Thats what I see as I look at our family and friends who are in similar age groups.
We are our parents. I think we would have been much better off turning into the people our parents feared we would be, but instead we took our cues from them and we turned in to the acceptable, older middle age generation.

This year I vow to be happier with the way things are happening, make lemonade instead of sauerkraut.

Do you realize how much the way you think changes the way you act. How much easier life is when you find the positives.

The older we get the less time we have for being the best we can be, so fix it now, change it now and BE HAPPY, that is my wish for all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment