Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finding information!

After many months of searching I have found a source for raw milk. Many are not quite sure why I would go down this course. From my point of view, I am trying every which way to find the most nutritious food to consume. I don't drink milk, have not been able to tolerate it since I can remember. I remember my mom saying that even when I was little I was not a milk drinker. Don't like it, makes me feel heavy, cause a stomach ache. Well that has all changed since I found raw milk. I had heard of the health benefits, my main goal was to make nutritious yogurt without the additives, like starch to thicken it. So after getting my first gallon of raw milk, of course I tasted it, and I now drink milk. Not lots, a 6 oz glass a day, but I do drink it.
So the info I found today, showed me I needed to talk to you about milk. Please if you have ever wondered why our health is not what it should be or questioned whether the government or food industry has our best interests at heart, read this article.

http://journal.livingfood.us/2010/07/21/the-truth-about-raw-milk-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment