Monday, August 16, 2010

Homemakers Camp

Well another year of Homemakers Camp is finished. We had a fantastic time of fellowship and crafts.
Hope some of you will join us next year. We are trying to boost the attendence. If we can get 85 people signed up we will have more privlages at camp. Like unlimited swim time, wagon rides and costs will decrease.
If not mistaken there were about 15 scrapbookers there this year.
Camp is held each year at Widewater Retreat the second weekend in August.

Also we have had interest again in doing a weekend scrapbook retreat. I will plan one if I am sure I would have attendance needed. I do not want to do the work involved to have people say they want it but then not really be interested.
We have two choices in venue. One is at Camp Palmer retreat center. It is about $60d. for Friday thru Sunday. Minimum of seven. This is for lodging only, we would be responsible for doing our own food.
Or Wide Water which is about $115.00 with meals included. (Friday supper, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Sat, Brunch on Sunday. Sodas and popcorn all you want. ) Minimum of 15 or 20 not sure.
If you are interested I need you to email me, also I am going to ask you to get a commitment from a friend, who is not normally with in our group, who would be interested in coming.
When I have at least 10 people commited I wil check on dates available.

No comments:

Post a Comment