Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays

Hope your Christmas was joyous and you were able to celebrate in your favorite ways.

Thinking on the New Year is fast approaching and how we will plan our days in 2011.

As much as I am looking forward to not having classes to prep for, I am feeling that I need to organize some way for the scrapbookers to get together.

Everyone knows emergencies take precdence but planning classes and crops and having only one or two show up is annoying, but I hate not getting together sharing stories and also ideas and different techniques to try.

I seem to never get in the scrapbook room without a reason to boost me to create.

So thinking things over and trying to figure out which journey to depart on in 2011.


Hope your 2010 ends with many celebrations and that 2011 brings an abundance of happiness to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment