Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking for dieting advice again.

As much as I love reading and looking at any new nutritional information I can find. I also find that I am always more confused than informed after reading it.

The latest tells me to eat fish, not farm raised but wild caught fish only. Then in the recipes I see Tilapia , hello, where in the hell in America do you find wild caught tilapia, not going to, it is all farm raised.

Eat locally, eat seasonally, umm not much grown around Ohio in December and January.

Before we started transporting our food, and eradicating it so it would survive the trip, what did we eat.
Guess we canned the food ourselves.
Actually used the bones form meat to make soup, instead of grinding them up and feeding them back to their off-spring.

We should be the healthiest generation ever so what happened, where did we go wrong, how do we make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment