Friday, January 14, 2011

For Real?

Most of you that know me, know that I have spent the better part of the last several years concerned with my weight and health.
While I have won some battles and lost some battles I continue to learn.

Until 5 years ago the only exersice I ever subscribed to was dancing. I hate sweating, I hate muscle pain have never understood the no pain no gain philosiphy.

While exploring this avenue, I have found two things I enjoy, pumping iron and yoga. I also walk a lot and run a little.

While learning yoga, I also have been exposed to some oriental health. One of the things I was reminded of is how easy it is to find out whether you should use or consume an item.

A simple free test, easily done, that will allow you to only choose healthy items for YOUR body.

I was first taught this test, when James was diagnosed with allergies. (about 30 years ago) Before they did the prick test on the back. Before the drew blood.

It is about 90 percent accurate also.

Ask me about it the next time your see me. It does take two people. But it is really so easly.

No comments:

Post a Comment