Sunday, April 10, 2011

whole some foods

Was taught another lesson yesterday. Went to a crop and ate mostly only what I had brought.
Did partake in some boughten lunch meat, lettuce, fruit, meat sticks, and trail mix.

I ingested some kind of wheat product. Fought off the urge to eat the peanut butter cookies. Wanted one so bad. Knew what the consquences would be so didn't eat one.

Chocolate brownies ummm, nope not me I was good, or at least thought I was being good.


But the night proved the point something had wheat, or wheat starch, or gluten or whatever it is that makes me ill. Causes severe stomache cramps and other problems that would be TMI.

I choose not to eat many products just because, but the wheat is a real health issue with me.

Please understand that I will be eating no more products form others, I will be checking all and any food labels for ingredients before consuming.
Not trying to be difficult. Don't want you to cook for me. I will take care of me. Just don't take offense when I tell you NO THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment