Friday, January 27, 2012

January

January is coming to an end and it has been an extremely challenging month.

Loosing a close friend, a mother in law and having a serious medical problem with one of my grandkids has been very stressful. (not counting the challenges some of them are giving us daily)

Now a dear friend is experiencing a loss of someone who is close to her, a sibling.

I know losing a grandparent, a parent, a child, a friend a sibling is so so hard, but my faith says they are experiencing a much better place, a joy we can not even imagine, and a peace we seek constantly. I find peace by celebrating their life. The joy they brought to my life.

Listening to Joyce has helped me tremendously this week, so if you are having trouble dealing with this month, find a broadcast of Joyce, or find her or WOF on line and maybe you will find a peace to deal with our loss. ( I do realize they are two different types of worship, but I relate to both).

No comments:

Post a Comment