Saturday, January 28, 2012

Movies

I have seen 4 movies since Christmas Day.
That is a record for me. The only time I consistently went to movies was when I was a teen. Told you I am having my second childhood.
So I have seen:
War Horse
We Bought A Zoo
Joyful Noise
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
I would recommend all of these. There is also something grand about seeing the movies on the large screen.
One of my favorite things for 2012, going to the movies with my favorite people.
Here is a movie you can enjoy on hula. Fat Sick and Nearly Dead.
It will open your eyes. There are many documentaries out there today on our food and health. Check out some others too.
Corn King
Food, Inc
Fast Food Nation
Start changing one thing in you diet or exercises and do these every week. You will be amazed at how quick you will feel better and how awful those foods you love taste now.

No comments:

Post a Comment