Monday, May 18, 2009

Class

Well we finished the first class and I think it went well. A few tweaks to make to next months.
All of you did a great job on putting your pages together. I hope you all had a good time.

A couple questions. Did you like working at your own pace or would you rather have the class follow me and do everything at the same rate?

Are there any pages that you particularly want us to do. Titles, techniques or styles?

Next months class will be June 12, 2:00 - 5:00. We will be doing three 2 page spreads.

I am going to have soup every month, others did bring things to snack on. (which everything was delicious). If you want to participate in bring things to snack on you may but it is not manditory. I only ask that you guys decide who and what you want to bring. My opinion is that not everyone needs to bring something every month. That two or three could bring one month and then a couple others could bring the next.

This blog is really for your information. You do not have to participate. If you don't want to even come check and see what is new that is okay. You don't have to join google and post. That is all a decison you can make for yourself.

I am just trying to find an easy way that we can stay connected, and a inexpensive way that I can have to put the pages up so you can reference them.

I will get the pages posted this week. Would you like the sketches posted also.

Please answer the questions in the comments below. Majority rules.

hugs
deb

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debb,
    Had a very good time at class.You did a excellent job.
    I liked working my own pace and with putting the pages on the blog if I don't get done this will help alot.
    luv Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie. Glad you figured out how to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debb, Loved the pages and had a good time at class. I like the idea of having the pages posted so we can refer back to them. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debb,
    Great job on the class and love the pages. I liked working at our own pace and love having the pics of the pages posted on here just in case I need to refer back to them. Can't wait for the next pages.
    Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jane and Cindy.
    Glad that the blog will be useful. Never sure how things are going to go over.

    I have two of the pages done for next month and am working on the other 4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb, sorry I'm so slow on gettng back to you... really liked having the pages posted both up on the tv and on the blog....I also like workng at my own pace....I do like have the instrutions on paper to have the measurements at out finger tips....but I do better by seeing the pages....loved the pages, especially how you did the difference between boy and girls....Can't wait for the next class...but I think the date is June 14th

    ReplyDelete