Sunday, May 31, 2009

June, July, and August

Remember we are skipping July for our class and adding a 2 page layout for June and for August.
So that means we will be doing 6 pages in June and 6 pages in August. Please plan accordingly for time in these classes. I have tried to make them simple but I do think that they will take at least 1/2 hour longer if not an hour.
Class this month is June 14, We will try to follow the format of the second Sunday of the month. August is again going to be a problem with the dates, August 2 and 9 is diffently out for me, so I need you to vote on the 16 or 23. Majority Rules.
If you can not post on the blog, please email me at childsplay@woh.rr.com with your vote. DO NOT DO BOTH!
Thanks
deb

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, the 23 of August is better for me.....thanks...Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. ebb,
    I will go for the 23th,if it do'nt work out for me I will do the pages on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not very good.I meant to send it to you not ebb. was going for the 23rd not 23th. I just was in a hurry.Did not check very well mistakes
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 23rd works better for me also, since the 16th is our anniv. Can't wait for the next pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girls thanks for posting.
    It looks like the 23 is in the lead.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debb, Either date works for me.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete