Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stamps

Rubber Stamps, clear acrylics, which do you like? I really don't do enough with stamps to have an opinion. I did come to the conclusion that all acrylics stamps are not created equal.

Some stamp so much better than others. I am not sure looking at them how you tell the difference. I know price is not the key either. I guess you need to keep a log and keep track by manufacture which stamp better than others.

I seem to buy buy buy and then find out later I might not like certain things and I am trying hard not to do that anymore. So if I don't know if I like a certain manufactures items than I need to do research to find out if it is worth the purchase or not. How many times will I use it, in comparison to the cost.

So how about helping out and post your favorite item you are using right now. What makes it your favorite and why you would recommend someone to purchase it.

How about acrylic stamps do you have a favortie brand, a favorite stamp?

Let us know what you think.
If you comment you might just get in a drawing to win a little something.

4 comments:

  1. Debb,
    I also don't know the answer to this thing on stamps. I guess I would have to say I like CTMH as I have many of these. I do like acrylic for the fact I can see where they go. I am not a very good stamper!!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie,
    Thanks for stopping back and checking the blog.
    And thanks also for the comments.
    Add more anytime you think of something.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, of course I like CTMH stamps..I also like the acrylic because you can see where it goes..also you can use them so many different ways. I'm getting better at stamping it just takes practice and patience...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam,
    I also like the CTMH stamps. I think they do the best of what I have used. I am still trying to use them more often. I think practic makes perfect.
    deb

    ReplyDelete