Friday, June 12, 2009

Class Sunday

Just a reminder that class is this Sunday. Hope to see you there. Please be kind and if you are not coming let me know as soon as possible.

Our soup this month will be Creamy Wild Rice.

We will be doing 3 two page layouts.

You need to bring 4 pieces of white cardstock 12x12
One 12x12 of each of your school colors. (school colors vary so much and also vary from class to class) I want to be sure that what I consider your school colors and what you consider them are the same.
You need to bring an ink pad that you like to distress edges. I use fluid chalk cats eye, creamy brown and chestnut roan.

We will be using eyelet tools, bring your favorite or any you wish to learn to use.
We will be using the corner rounder both to make scallops and to round corners.
We will be using decorative scissors.


I will let you know if I come up with anything else.
Hugs,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb for posting what we need to bring to class.....I am bring fruit slush. See you on Sunday....Love,Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try the fruit slush.
    See you Sunday.
    deb

    ReplyDelete