Monday, June 1, 2009

Pages, Pages, Pages

The pages we are making for class should be able to document your childs years quickly so you have an album for their senior year. We do several pages that have to do with babys, elementary and middle school, and then do the rest of the pages doing the senior year.
Many of you do not have seniors or near senior kids, so I need to know how many of you need the senior class pages.
Most of the pages even though they have a title do not have to be used for the titles please keep this in mind. The baby page we did, just take the title off and replace with a title of your choice, it would work for any title. the page with Sabrina on it has her prom picture, but I am using it for the first page in Davids book, for his title page.
But some of the senior class pages are senior specific, or school specific. So let me know what you think.
Please post your thoughts.
deb

11 comments:

  1. I can do the senior pages, I think that before I just left the year or the title off, I can adapt them to fit or save them for later. Or whatever is easiest for you! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy
    The stray cat had her babies today, at least she is thin again, I have looked and can't find them, I hope she is in the trailor, especially during this storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she has them somewhere where she feels they are safe, was she not around much for a day or two, or did she just have them and come right back to be fed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debb,
    I need the senior pages.I did not know your cat was going thave kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was fat and is now thin, so I think that is what is going on.
    By the way, she is not my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debb I am laughing my butt off, she seems to think she is your cat! Craig says have you checked the playhouse??LOL Maybe she set up household in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, the first place I checked was the playhouse and also we left the back part of the garage(bills work room opened, I even put a box in there hoping she would at least have a dry place. Lindsay looked all over, she wants to see the kittens. Told her it would be a while before the cat brings them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debb,
    I plan on adapting them to use for Lauren now. With the school color pages, if I don't use them now, I will when she is older.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb,
    I was away visiting Judy Extine at Dale Hallow, TN so I have missed what's been going on on this blog. Do I understand this correctly. We are to actually create a page from your sketches?
    kath

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Busy all weekend so didn't check in here, yes Kathy, if you want to. It is just a challenge.
    Did you have a great time in TN? I am sure it was beautiful.
    Jane, got your message. Hope work is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found the kittens last night, was worried about the storm, so made a huge effort and found three beautiful kittens. THey are now living in the back room to the garage. She is leaving them after me fighting her all evening.
    Two grays, and a black. If you here of anyone wanting some kittys please let them know that the allergic person has some that need socialized an a good home. That we are the official adopt a stray, because people are cruel and stupid.

    ReplyDelete