Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Simple Scrapbooks

We talked at class about some of the scrapbook companies that are going defunct. Simple Scrapbooks is no longer publishing and I think is a great loss to the scrapbook community.
Some of you asked how I know this things, well I did subscribe to Simple Scrapbooks and also to Digital Scrapbooking (also no longer being published), but if you read any of the Scrapbook Communites bulletin boards it is being discussed everywhere. How much we are losing and whose fault is it.
Two peas in a bucket (general scrapbooking) message board is a great place to get information.
There again you have to use common sense and not beleive everything you read.
Now the real reason for my post, I know several of you love Becky Higgins and Simple Scrapbooks, and many of the employees of Simple Scrapbooks have started a web site. I thought you might like to check out. So that is the reason for this post, to give you the URL to check out this site
Lots of words for such a simple task. Check out:

http://www.writeclickscrapbook.com/

Hope you find it worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb for posting this site..it has a lot of information and good ideas...Love,Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I can't wait to check out these message boards. Thank you for all you do for us. Jane

    ReplyDelete