Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sorry about the NSBR post and Random info

Didn't think that the last post was not scrapbook related.
Now a little update.
Random Musings for today.

For some reason I cannot get my card readers to work on my laptop. So I have been unable to download the photos of the pages that were entered in the contest. I will get this done sometime before the next class:).
Look for the Sketches for next months class to be posted by the end of the first week of July.
Please think about doing pages with your view of the sketches. I have not decided what the contest will be for August but you will be a winner by doing the sketches. YOU WILL HAVE FINISHED PAGES!
I will announce the contest the first week in July when the sketches are released.
Don't forget to figure out your childs favorite color or colors and bring a 12x12 cardstock of that to class this month.
August Soup will be a summer vegetable.
I am going to assign people to bring snack items, and will post that closer to time of class.

2 comments:

  1. Summer vegetable soup sounds good and can't wait to try it. I think the real age info is relevant to scrapbooking because it will help to keep our creativity juices flowing instead of feeling stumped. I will miss the July class but it is to my advantage because I will have time to adjust to working nights again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on bringing samples of the white, pink, purple, black, orange/yellow, and of course some red tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete