Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back to Turkeys

I just can't get over the price of turkeys this year. Someone help me come to terms with it.
Meijers were 1.79 up with the 8 or 14 dollars off. Aldis were 99. for frozen or 1.39 for fresh. Walmart doesn't have any for the price they advertised and is not sure they will get more in. I did buy my ham for Jon and Lauras, it was really a good price for a spiral sliced. I am willing to pay $1.29 for ham but not for turkey. Talk to me about your thoughts on ham and turkey and prices. Off to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. A lady stopped in at Mc Donald's today and she said she bought her turkey at Kroger and she paid either 38 or 39 cents a pound and after she had her turkey she saw that WalMart had them for 40 cents a pound. I didn't check them out because Linda gave me a turkey. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, everytime I have called or stopped at Walmart they have been out. I will check again today.

    ReplyDelete