Monday, November 23, 2009

Childs Play for November

Class is coming up and we will once again, divide into 2 classes. We have 2 people coming at4.
I do not know when any of the others will be coming for sure. So it will be a first come basis. Whomever rsvps to let me know there preference gets the spots.

Those who come to the first class are welcome to stay but will need to move to the dining room during the second class.

We have one two page spread with a few small diecut pieces, if you have tools you like to use for them you will want to include them in your items brought. (glue, pickup tool, chalks, pens) You also have the choice of cutting out a title on the cricket or using rubons that I purchase for this page.

Our second set of pages will include stamping. I have a few examples for you to get ideas from, I also have all of the solos from CTMH. Those were what I thought of using for this page, but have sense found some nice stamps that work great, so it will be your choice. If you need specific stamp pad colors or stamps you will need to include them.

You also will need your temperary adhesive, chalks, your acrylic blocks and stamp cleaner or baby wipes.

See you Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Deb, I would like to be in the first class.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I will come for the 4:00 to be with Sylvia,But I may come early just to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks as if we have 3 coming in the early and 3 in the late afternoon.
    So works out great.
    deb

    ReplyDelete