Saturday, June 12, 2010

Supplements

Be the kind of person who takes supplements. Then skip the supplements. Most supplements are ineffective.
The kind of people who take supplements are healthy, not because of the supplements but because they are more aware of their health, eat right, excersise. Save your money on the supplements and treat yourself to a new outfit once you reach a better weight.

Exceptions are if you are deficient in a vitamin or mineral, those over 50 do need more antioxidents, and if you don't eat fish take fish oil. (new research show that the fish oil does not do what fish does so might be a waste of money also) Not sure who did this research.

6 comments:

  1. Protein supplement are very good for the body and healthy. But we should have to be very careful before taking the right supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right what you all describe in the post. Thanks that you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s having very nice information. It is showing great creativity. I have spent a long time to find such post. All aspects of this post are perfect. It’s nice experience to read it. All matter of this post is great. I got many information and some important tips with the help of this post. I would like to visit again. It’s really fine. In future, such kind of posts should go on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. I really appreciate the points you made. I dont think Ive actually thought about it in that way. I can really appreciate how you approached the subject matter and what you said really gave me a new perspective. Thanks for taking the time to write this all out.

    ReplyDelete