Saturday, October 2, 2010

How do you get what you want?

You know the "secret" is to just ask. So why when I ask do I never receive what I think I am asking for?

Left the house to go to the Y today. Changed my mind on the way and decide to go and have hightlight put in my hair. Knew it should be cut too.

Went to a nice salon, asked if they had a room for a walk in, they said let me check.
Came back and said yes. So Iask for highlights, a bob cut about 1 inch below my chin with an under cut, because otherwise it will flip and stick out.
She asked what color I wanted my highlights, I said oh something fall, nothing real blonde, but carmel, rust or mahogony would be allright. She asked about a purple and showed me hers in her hair, I said fine, I really didn't know I have never had highlights before. Well $64. later, I do have purple, you really don't see it, cause my hair is so dark, and I have a bob that is chin length, not an inch below, and it is flipping. Go figure.

What should I have asked for?

No comments:

Post a Comment