Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grains

Why is it that people today can not get their minds around most people have some trouble with grains.
Even those who do not have auto immune disease, grains cause the villa in the intestines to die, and then your body must remanufacture it. You are using energy and resources to make new villa so your nutrients are able to be absorbed in your body. When your body is not getting nutrients it feels it needs, you are hungry and crave food trying to find them.

You don't need grains, you were not developed to eat grains, YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT THEM.
You might not want to but you can. And you don't have to, but I think maybe I do.
I think maybe I need to get my mind around, that I am not depriving myself, but feeding my body, good quality food.
You might get the high from the simple sugar, the release of those brain chemicals to make you happy, but I am going to CHOOSE to be grain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment