Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sunshine

I love to cook, I spend many of my hours preparing food. I would much rather spend a half hour cutting up vegetables than waiting in line for a table at a resturant.
After spending that time in line, you are still at the mercy of the resturant staff, you wait for you sever, wait for your beverage, wait to have your order taken and then wait for them to prepare it.
If after all this waiting they are prompt with getting your bill to you, you get to observer them acting as if you are taking up space so they can have the table to serve those still standing in line.

I am much more comfortable sitting at home, preparing my own food, and knowing what I am eating.

But the sun is shining. So I want to maximise my time in the kitchen. I want time to play outside.

Watch for upcoming tips and recipes for "Traditionally Healthy". A healthy way to incorporate bulk cooking into your everyday life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment