Sunday, March 20, 2011

Still Searching

Well I thought I was racing towards a solution to my not being able to consume wheat type products.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to "never eat wheat". Can it be done? Yes many people do it all the time. But I have a real problem, having to think constantly about what I am eating. Missing good breads, luscious desserts ( how many do you fix without wheat or wheat products?).

After consuming a small amount of what I thought had not caused symptoms, was Delicious (not anything like those nasty rice flour items which are not worth putting in my mouth or stomach) I didn't have stabbing pains in my gut. Well it must of been the amount I ate, or the fat I ate with the meal before, and that I had went a full month without consuming wheat because Friday evening and Saturday I again had ALL the symptoms.
The DR wanted me to schedule an endoscopy for a biopsy the last time I was there guess I need to have it done. The blood tests already say I have the problem, but for a full diagnoses I need the endoscopy.
So disappointed, Its just much easier to resist eating anything with flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment