Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back to the Basics

Not sure people understand. Some of the conviences we have learned to depend on are the very things causing our unhealthy bodies.

I am trying my best to get back to the basics. That doesn't mean giving up good food, but really how hard is it to make it from scratch?

Most things are a few ingredients and a bit of time. Not rocket science. Once you stop letting the prepared foods screw with your taste buds, you start appreciating the flavors of real food.

I am slowly working my way out of my pantry. Only purchasing whole foods, and eventually I will make it.

Oh buy the way I am on the 90-10 philosophy. If I can do this for 90 percent of the time, the 10 percent of bad food stuff, my body can handle. Now on another note, most of the time the 10 percent stuff stuff tastes awful, so progress is being made.

If I can figure out how to copy and paste in blogger I will start posting recipes. There has to be a way, I just can't figure it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment