Thursday, February 17, 2011

Had club at my house last night, very nice evening.

Me who complains constantly about the way we cook and the food we eat, had an extremely carb heavy menu.

Just so you know this will be the last time I do that at my house.

To gain you health back you need to eat a lot of vegetables, a small amount of meat, a little sugar or starch.
So the perfect meal is:

2 cups of fresh mixed veggies,
3 oz of chicken
1/2 cup rice
all heated in a tablespoon of healthy oil.

For desert add 3/4 cup of frsh berries and 1/2 cup of yogurt and you have the perfect ratio of nutrients.

We had starch, starch, sugar and more starch last night.
A few vegies thrown in for good measure.
So I guess this was my 10 percent meal for the week and I will go back on my good stuff for the other 90 percent.
Sorry girls I sure didn't practice what I preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment