Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August's Sketches







Here are the sketches for August's Childs Play class. We will have 2 contests this month. Remember the first contest is for posting on the blog, one ticket for each post in a drawing. The second contest is for interpreting the sketches. Make a two page spread from any or all of the sketches.( Sorry must be finished before arriving at class.), use a technique you think would be neat for the others to learn. Receive a ticket in a drawing. The sketches contest makes everyone a winner, you get pages finished.



Happy Scrapping



deb


4 comments:

  1. Nice sketches, now I wish I had time to scrap today, but have to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, you are just going to have to get that stuff done, so you can scrap, ha-ha, that won't happen until after October right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try these neat sketches and to see what you have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Crap(thats the new kids phrase that they seem to be using??) I just re-read this and was thinking the page contest was for next month now I have one more thing I want to get done!

    ReplyDelete