Monday, August 24, 2009

Class Preparation

I know some of you have preparing kits down to a science but I was asked how I do kits.
Well there is a big difference in how I do class kits and how I do personal kits to work on at a crop. I will first explain my personal kits and in a few days I will tell you how I do class kits.
I do the personal crops kits, so I don't have to carry everything I own, and I accomplish a lot more if I have kits organized.

Personal Crop Kits

1. Print photos that I want to use.
2. Organize photos in stacks that I think will work as 1 or 2 pages.
3. Decide if I will use a sketch or wing it, pick out a sketch if useing.
4. Take one stack and decide color scheme or theme.
5. Choose 2 or 3, 12X12 cardstock colors to go with photos.
6. Choose 1 or 2, 12X12 patterned paper to go with photos.
7. Choose what type title I want, pick out lettering, (computer type, rubons, stickers, stamps or
cricut)
8. Choose any other embellishments I want to use, brads, buttons, ribbon, fiber, flowers, stars,
ect.
9. Place all papers in a 2 gallon bag
10. Place photos in a quart size bag
11. Place all extras in a snack bag.
12. Place all in a memory makers portfolio.
13. Sometimes I do the journaling on the computer before the crop but more often I will do it
when I get home.
14. Enjoy the crop stress free. LOL :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment