Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vacation

Florida is over for the year and we had two very different vacations. The first week in Florida was wonderfully relaxing, hot humid and the gulf water warm and enjoyable.
The second week was a wirlwind of wonder, people, walking, attractions, food, fun, and a magical time with the girls. But I am home for a few days. This weekend I get to spend at homemakers camp, it will be a nice fellowship with woman from all over the area. Then it will be back to the grind. I have not worked on pages for Childs Play yet for August but will get back to next week.
Let me know how your summer has been.

1 comment:

  1. We haven't had the wonderful trips that you have had this year but had a wonderful time when my California relatives were here. I just hope it works out that we can go to Califrnia this fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete