Monday, August 10, 2009

Home

I am home, vacations are over for the year. It is time to get back into the swing of things.
I will be finishing up the next group of pages and starting to design the pages for September.
Hopefully I will be posting more consistently.
Please let me know if there our any techniques or types of pages you would like to see.
At this point the class will be held on August 23, promptly at 2:00 PM. We will be doing 6 pages (3 two page spreads). So plan on a little extra time. I will get the sketches posted sometime this week. If you have not heard Marilyn has broken her arm and will need help with her pages being completed this month.

3 comments:

  1. I know we you have went over it before with me but sometime I would like you to work with us on making titles and journaling with our computers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that you posted this. I would be willing to have a class with our laptops. Will post on this sometime in the immediate future. I love making titles.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted it this morning. I have been thinking about it, but always remember when I am away from my computer or after I have talked to u. I just think it would be valuable info and a good refresher for those of us that don't work with it often. Thanks

    ReplyDelete