Monday, August 17, 2009

UPDATE

I am going to have to change the Senior Album Class to August 30, 2:00 If this going to be a problem for you please let me know so we can make other arrangements. We will be doing 3 two page spreads, (6 total pages) you will need 6 white cardstocks. Please plan on being here for an extra hour since we will be adding the other July pages. A few of you did not pay a head for the July pages, so you will owe for July and August. I had also asked that you pay one month ahead so you would need Septembers also. Please check your cards and place your payments and mark your cards.

The pages I am excited about we will be doing a school/sport page, a monogram page and my hero page or our star.
Hope to see you then.
deb

4 comments:

  1. I can make it on the 30th and am looking forward to doing the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about the 30th and I bet Cheryl will have Meredith's birthday party that weekend, if it's on Sunday I will just have to decide how I can work it out, but I may have to miss class and catch up on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well one can, one can't (or might not, what about the other 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't remember if I told you but Meredith's party isn't going to be until the following Sunday so I am OK with this week. For once something works out!

    ReplyDelete