Monday, January 4, 2010

Finished

Well I finished the pages for January's class. The kits are made and ready for class. Cindy stopped by to crop and helped me get them all put together and organized.
Now she doesn't realize when I forgot to put something in one of the kits, I have her to blame: o. No seriously she was lots of help and we enjoyed catching up. Thanks Cindy.
We also watched Julie and Julia. I think it is a cute movie with some interesting info I didn't know.

I also got a couple of the pages designed for Februarys class. Just need to figure out one more page to be completely caught up. With tax season starting I want all of this to be done way ahead.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you been busy...it's good Cindy was there to help....good job...it gives me incentive to get things done....thanks again, love, Pam

    ReplyDelete