Thursday, January 7, 2010

White Trash?

Well I finally figured out my problem.
I am white trash.

We love tuna casserole, jello salads, baked spam and cheese sandwiches, navy pea soup. I have lived in a trailer, mobile home, a two bedroom home, with three children? Wow

I am so appalled at some of the attitudes of our younger generations. We have really spoiled them. They can not lower themselves to some of the economical ways to live.
They are so full of themselves, if they can't make it on there salaries, the government will take care of them. WIC, Healthy Start, Food Stamps, Work help programs, even student loans.
Then the real world starts and they have to pay back, and programs are cut and they don't have money for their nails or their hair or there beer. Poor babies.

I am so fortunate that I am white trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment