Monday, January 25, 2010

Unbelieveable!

Can you believe I have not posted since Friday.
WOW where did the weekend go. I attended Indoor Soccer game on Friday night, Bath 5-6th grade, Allen East Varisity and then Allen East 5th and then 6th grade girls basketball games on Saturday. I also went to the Baths 5-6th grade boys basketball on Sunday. Of course they were all over the county and more also. Elida, Allen East, Cory Rawson, Cairo. I guess thats what you get when you have so many grandkids. I am gamed out.

Today Taylor was a pain, she is cutting molars and also had a few other problems so spent the majority of the day on my lap. So this is the first chance I have had to even do much on the computer.

Have any of you seen CHA sneak peaks that you can't wait for. My wants are the sizzix dies from Tim Holtz.
So what are you wishing for?

I am so cold today, with the weather changing back to winter after our few days of spring peaking through.
So I am going to wrap up in my snuggle and watch the tube.
Hopefully I will have something worthwhile to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment