Friday, January 8, 2010

Procedures

When it is someone you care about how do you handle the proper channels.

Yes I do understand policies and procedures, I do understand the reason for rules and regulations, I really do understand the people being in charge of handling situations not wanting to take the brunt of my anger. But isn't there always a but, then do your job, if it is explaining to me how you have to do it. Explain. Then give me somewhere to go, somewhere where there is a solution. If my tax monies are paying your salary you don't have to take my abuse, but you do need to answer my questions.

The solution can't be call _______, and when you do call __________their solution is to call ______, and then we are in a catch 21 and no one is there to help me.
In the mean time it is me and my family that is suffering, not the person who creates the kaos or the one who does the damage.

Do you understand, I wasn't raised this way, I really do not understand this happening, can not for the life me figure our how someone can do THIS. So I really do not know how to handle this,
I don't have the resources or know where to find them.

I can't afford to loose anymore time from work, because of the antics of others, other creating havoc with my life, my family. The time it takes to follow the proper channels to protect those I love.

I started writing this about a specific situation I have found myself and someone I care a great deal about being involved with.
I am so appalled at what is going on, even though I know it isn't as bad as it could be, it is bad, and it just seems like there are no solutions.
We definitely need to bring some support to mid Americans along with the lower class ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment