Saturday, February 27, 2010

Club Pages

I had Connie pick up my pages from club since I couldn't attend.
The pages are really cute. I have been working on them today and they are time consuming.

During some discussion I have been made aware that we need to address a few items that we frequently use.

Chalks and Chalk Inks. These are not the same items. Chalks usually come in a palette with numerous colors. They are dry. You most usually use a cotton swab or a cotton ball to apply.

Chalk Inks are an ink pad with a special type of ink that drys to a chalky finish. The one we most often use is the Cats Eye Fluid Chalk Ink Pads.

Please specify which one you are referring to when designing for your club pages.


Next month at either club or class we will be using the ink pads to distress our pages.
I would prefer each of you have the Cats Eye Fluid Chalk Ink Pads. We will be using Roan Chestnut and Creamy Brown. I am sure Scrapbooks! has them if not the store in Findlay did have them. You could also order them on line. The Whole Kit and Kaboodle is advertising that they carry them. They should run you 1.99 each. (anymore you are getting ripped off)

You can substitute if there is an inkpad you prefer for distressing instead of the fluid chalks.
The creamy brown is a tan or light brown and the chestnut roan a dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment