Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Improvements

I haven't been involved with the medical field for a few years. I actually retired form EMS when Ky was born so almost 11 years since I have paid much attention. We are relatively healthy and have not had much health related issues except for allergies and colds and such.
Nothing that requires hospitaltion.
Things have changed. Technology has improved. The health care at OIO is outstanding. I felt good enough about their care to leave him last night and I actually slept 9 hours. I know that should be normal, but ask around, if I get 6 hours sleep I feel blessed.

Bill is being well taken care of, and will be coming home by Thursday. We will be homebound for about 2 weeks with home health care coming in for that time period for physical therepay.

Hopefull I will find time to get the sketches figured out and some pages done during that time period.

God is good, he saw us through this operation and blessed us with the ease of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment