Friday, February 19, 2010

Everyone has inside of him /her a piece of good news . The good news is that you dont't know how great you can be!!! How much you can Love!! What can you accomplish!!! and what your potential is!!!! Hold your head up high regardless of situations present or past and remember today is a new day!!!

a sense of humor can help you tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected and smile through the day" starting fresh and new my **FAMILY**

Both of these came off of my relatives facebooks this week. I really like them, Kind of scary, but I think I need whatever or whereever they are getting them.

Pray for Bill to have peace with the surgery, he is getting really nervous. He has only been in the hospital one time since I have known him. I think his last surgery was when he was 17.

We are so blessed to be so healthy. So fortunate for this to be the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment