Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yoga Again

So I am back tracking, there is no way I can rationalize starting yoga today when I would only be available to attend 2 times this month. How did my schedule become so challenging.
So for those of you who are interested meet me at 6:00 am. in my living room, or yours, starting tomorrow I will be joining either INHALE 6:00AM on the Oxygen network or Power Yoga, 6:00AM PBS. I am going to try for one of these in the morning and the other in the evening.
Both are very good yoga for conditioning. A little tough for beginners but remember that yoga is a non competitive sport, you only do a little to challenge yourself and then you try to improve each time.

Just a note also Jenni will be having brain surgery today to rid her of the Oscar droppings, please say a prayer for her, her doctors and her family. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment