Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Dreamin

Well I have been dreamin again. Ignoring responsibilities and dreaming what ifs. This week I am getting back on track.
On track with my exercise, on track with my diet, on track with keeping things done up and not getting behind.

So I really want to try to eat clean, and also to economize. I am dreaming of a large vacation sometime in the fall or spring so I need to find away to finance it.

Do you plan a weekly or monthly menu?

I am thinking about doing this. It has become difficult to fix something Bill wants to eat and still keep my no sugar no wheat going. I do real well for a while and then fall off the wagon. Sugar is of course much more my downfall than wheat is. I am a chocoholic. Even if I do dark chocolate I have to watch how many I use to keep my sugar below the 16 grams per day. If I include the counts for my fruits, I am always over, so I try to just do berries and one other fruit per day.

So if you menu plan do you feel it saves money, time ect? What are the benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment