Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Laundry!

A change we made a few weeks ago was to stop using commercial cleansers for our cleaning needs. I started with using vinegar to clean the floors, counters ect. I put about a 1 to 3 ratio of vinegar to water. I use this for windows, my flours, counters sink. It works very well for most things. Just a warning don't use it on marble or granite. It is an acid so will dissolve some rocks.
Just another warning natural doesn't always mean safe, it is all relative for intended use.

Another change we made was I made my own laundry soap. Will explain the reason for this later but cost was a major part.

Our food plans for this week is to explore the real benefits of lowering cholesterol, Bill's was in the normal range, with minimal plaque, but his Doctor is a perfectionist that wants it even better.

Our first rule to follow is to eat FOOD! We will not eat any edible food like substances.

No comments:

Post a Comment