Saturday, March 6, 2010

Skip a day

Sorry I skipped yesterday. It is a little hard to get on a computer that is drinking coffee.
A little tyke I know wanted coffee so distracted me with her doll, and when I tried to grab the coffee cup, guess what splashed all over my computer.
This week we have had a cell swimming in the toilet and a computer drinking coffee.
It pays to have a tech in the family, computer is working again, and after freezing so is the cell phone.

Made sushi this morning, of course you are suppose to eat it as you make it, but we like it cooled off and set in the frig for a few hours.

On my way to pick up scripts for Bill and then heading to Laura and Jon's to see Laura's spring line of jewelry.

The sun is shining and it lifts my spirits so much, it gets harder and harder to make it through the cloudy days of winter, maybe some day I can live in the sunshine all year long.

So what is your first March, Saturday like?

Spring is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment