Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good News!

Grace is for everyone!

As we celebrate this holiday season, remember to love those who are being unloveable. Those who attack us need our love more and more. I think it is the hardest thing we are asked to do in our love walk. Pray and ask God to handle them, don't answer them until you ask from help from God. Be the example of how we should live.

My first instinct is to counter attack, but I know this is wrong. My attack never makes me feel better, only worse. So why do it.
Give it to God and ask and receive his Grace.

God loves everyone.
We should too.

Laws came through Moses, but life and grace came through Jesus Christ.

Celebrate Jesus' Birthday offering your love to everyone as you gather for this Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment