Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HELLO?

You are allowed to post. I know you all have something to say.
I know your words have worth.
Words are powerful. Have you thought of your word for 2010.
I think Ali Edwards (correct me if I am wrong) is the one who started the word for the year.
This is the info I had saved from last year(I changed the 2009 to 2010)

"Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2010? It can be something tangible or intangible. It could be a thought or a feeling or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you. This is not your mother's word or your spouse's word or your child's word - this is YOUR word.

One little word can have big meaning in your life if you allow yourself to be open to the possibilities. And here's one thing that is totally interesting: sometimes a word will pop into your brain and it will not make any sense to you right now. Give it some time. Let it percolate a bit. I have often found that our hearts speak to us in very unique ways. Maybe this is a word you need to hear but just aren't ready for it yet. Again, be open to the possibilities.

So think of YOUR WORD and post it.
deb

2 comments:

  1. The first word that came to mind was Happiness then peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word is CHANGE..I have realized that I have to do some CHANGING. with everything that is CHANGING in my family, I need to Change my ways...1st...I need to get my health in order then my house and finally if I can get these two in order, I think the rest my "life" will be easier to manage.....Please pray that I can accomplish this....Love Pam

    ReplyDelete