Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ordinary Days

Well today should be just an ordinary day.

Yesterday was suppose to be but some kind of bug showed up in my body. I think it left and went on its way.

Hopefully by tomorrow you will see some sketches show up on the blog.

I am hoping to at least get organized and figure out papers, than sketch or choose sketches.
Remember we will be doing 6 pages three 2 page spreads at this months class.

I hope your wait will be worth it.

Have Faith, faith in me, in you, in life.

So have you seen anything new in scrapbooking. Sketches, layouts, cards, some technique you want to try. I am going to give you until 11:59 pm NewYears Eve to post on here or leave a message on my home phone (not my cell), telling me an idea that excites you about scrapbooking. Come on I really need some NEW ideas. Every class member who replys will get a small prize.

New Years day is just around the corner also. So have you figured out your word for the New Year. I am still working on it.

JOY and PEACE are found in Believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment